2019 Honda CR-V LX vs. EX
There are various 2019 Honda CR-V models to pick from, making it sometimes difficult deciding which model is right for you. We have our Honda CR-V models comparison that will break down the differences between the Honda CR-V LX and EX.
Honda CR-V LX vs. EX: Price
Among the 2019 Honda CR-V trim levels, you’re going to find a configuration of this 5-seat crossover SUV that has the features you’re looking for while sticking to your budget. Here is a rundown of the Honda CR-V trims and their price point.
- Honda CR-V LX – MSRP from $24,350*
- Honda CR-V EX – MSRP from $27,250*
Honda CR-V Features
- Honda CR-V LX – The LX is the base trim, but that doesn’t mean you’re losing out on high-class features. Features available include a rearview camera, cruise control, Bluetooth, 5-inch LCD screen, and a USB port. Let’s not forget the 4-speaker sound system. The exterior of the CR-V LX features 14-inch alloy wheels, and LED daytime running lights.
- Honda CR-V EX – The CR-V EX trim includes a large 7-inch touchscreen, an upgraded rearview camera, as well as other interior features like HondaLink, satellite radio, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto. The exterior of the EX features the addition of fog lights, heated side view mirror, and 18-inch alloy wheels.
Honda CR-V MPG & Performance Specs
- Honda CR-V LX – The CR-V LX has a powerful 2.4L four-cylinder engine that produces 184-hp and 180 lb-ft of torque. There’s also the available Honda CR-V LX AWD and FWD models. FWD comes standard with the CVT, and the CR-V LX gets up to an EPA-estimated 31 mpg highway and 27 mpg city**.
- Honda CR-V EX – Upgrading to the EX trim gets you a turbocharged 1.5L four-cylinder engine that produces 190-hp and 170 lb-ft of torque. Like the LX, the EX is available in either front-wheel or all-wheel drive. The fuel efficiency is slightly higher with FWD and the standard CVT, earning up to an EPA-estimated 34 mpg highway and 28 mpg city**
Compare the Honda CR-V LX vs. EX at Babylon Honda
Have you decided which of the 2019 Honda CR-V trims fits your needs the most? If you want to learn more about the CR-V, like the interior and exterior dimensions, we have you covered! Visit Babylon Honda near Lindenhurst, and we’ll hit the road for a test drive and tell you how it compares to the Subaru Outback. Contact us today to schedule a test drive of one of our used and new in-stock Honda CR-Vs.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1045.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**26 city/32 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 2WD LX trims. 25 city/31 highway/27 combined mpg rating for AWD LX trims. 28 city/34 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2WD EX, EX-L & Touring trims. 27 city/33 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD EX, EX-L & Touring trims. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More from Babylon Honda
When shopping for a compact SUV, you want to make sure you get an SUV that is roomy enough to be comfortable, but small enough to navigate West Islip streets with ease. The 2019 Honda CR-V dimensions do both. Take a peek below to learn more about how the CR-V strikes this balance. Honda CR-V For…
A serpentine belt is a key component of your vehicle’s engine block that powers your alternator, power steering pump, air conditioning compressor, and more. When do you need to replace your serpentine belt? Find out the answer, and the risks you run when you ignore serpentine belt issues, with Babylon Honda. If you find out you’re…
Honda vehicles are known for safety, and the 2019 Honda Civic continues the legacy. Review the Honda Civic safety features and Civic safety ratings with the team at Babylon Honda. Then make the trip to our West Babylon dealership to see one in person. Learn More Contact Us NHTSA Safety Ratings When the NHTSA* (National Highway Traffic Safety)…