2019 Honda CR-V LX vs. EX
There are various 2019 Honda CR-V models to pick from, making it sometimes difficult deciding which model is right for you. We have our Honda CR-V models comparison that will break down the differences between the Honda CR-V LX and EX.
Honda CR-V LX vs. EX: Price
Among the 2019 Honda CR-V trim levels, you’re going to find a configuration of this 5-seat crossover SUV that has the features you’re looking for while sticking to your budget. Here is a rundown of the Honda CR-V trims and their price point.
- Honda CR-V LX – MSRP from $24,350*
- Honda CR-V EX – MSRP from $27,250*
Honda CR-V Features
- Honda CR-V LX – The LX is the base trim, but that doesn’t mean you’re losing out on high-class features. Features available include a rearview camera, cruise control, Bluetooth, 5-inch LCD screen, and a USB port. Let’s not forget the 4-speaker sound system. The exterior of the CR-V LX features 14-inch alloy wheels, and LED daytime running lights.
- Honda CR-V EX – The CR-V EX trim includes a large 7-inch touchscreen, an upgraded rearview camera, as well as other interior features like HondaLink, satellite radio, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto. The exterior of the EX features the addition of fog lights, heated side view mirror, and 18-inch alloy wheels.
Honda CR-V MPG & Performance Specs
- Honda CR-V LX – The CR-V LX has a powerful 2.4L four-cylinder engine that produces 184-hp and 180 lb-ft of torque. There’s also the available Honda CR-V LX AWD and FWD models. FWD comes standard with the CVT, and the CR-V LX gets up to an EPA-estimated 31 mpg highway and 27 mpg city**.
- Honda CR-V EX – Upgrading to the EX trim gets you a turbocharged 1.5L four-cylinder engine that produces 190-hp and 170 lb-ft of torque. Like the LX, the EX is available in either front-wheel or all-wheel drive. The fuel efficiency is slightly higher with FWD and the standard CVT, earning up to an EPA-estimated 34 mpg highway and 28 mpg city**
Compare the Honda CR-V LX vs. EX at The New Babylon Honda
Have you decided which of the 2019 Honda CR-V trims fits your needs the most? If you want to learn more about the CR-V, like the interior and exterior dimensions, we have you covered! Visit The New Babylon Honda near Lindenhurst, and we’ll hit the road for a test drive and tell you how it compares to the Subaru Outback. Contact us today to schedule a test drive of one of our used and new in-stock Honda CR-Vs.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1045.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**26 city/32 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 2WD LX trims. 25 city/31 highway/27 combined mpg rating for AWD LX trims. 28 city/34 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2WD EX, EX-L & Touring trims. 27 city/33 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD EX, EX-L & Touring trims. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More from The New Babylon Honda
The Honda Accord has been a top choice for many West Islip drivers, and the newly updated 2020 Honda Accord configurations enable customers to find the right trim level with all of the features they need for their commute. Along with the competitive Honda Accord price, you can choose from options like the Accord Sedan LX,…
When it comes to a versatile SUV that packs new technology with more spacious and advanced safety features, then you’re sure to find a worthy crossover among the 2021 Honda Pilot configurations. With seven unique trims to meet your driving preferences, there are plenty of ways you can take advantage of this newly redesigned Honda…
No matter if you’re using your three-row crossover for carpooling or carrying plenty of cargo around West Islip, you expect a fully loaded and spacious model to deliver plenty of efficiency and power. That’s why so many area drivers choose the Pilot: the 2020 Honda Pilot fuel economy and top-of-the-line performance specs. Learn more about the Honda…