2020 Honda Pilot MPG Ratings
No matter if you’re using your three-row crossover for carpooling or carrying plenty of cargo around West Islip, you expect a fully loaded and spacious model to deliver plenty of efficiency and power. That’s why so many area drivers choose the Pilot: the 2020 Honda Pilot fuel economy and top-of-the-line performance specs. Learn more about the Honda Pilot MPG ratings at The New Babylon Honda, then get ready to take on whatever comes your way.
Honda Pilot MPG Numbers and Performance Specs
The Honda Pilot fuel economy ratings you’ll get on Lindenhurst roads depend on the standard 3.5L V6 engine under the hood, capable of 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. You’ll have either of 6- or 9-speed automatic transmission depending on your trim, and your choice of 2WD or AWD.
That means your 2020 Honda Pilot MPG ratings will vary; here’s how they break down by trim:
- Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L 2WD with 6-speed automatic transmission: 19 city mpg city/27 mpg highway*
- Honda Pilot Touring 2WD with 9-speed automatic transmission: 20 city mpg/27 mpg highway*
- Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L AWD with 6-speed automatic transmission: 18 city mpg/26 mpg highway*
- Honda Pilot Touring, Elite, and Black Edition AWD with 9-speed automatic transmission: 19 city mpg/26 mpg highway*
Additional Honda Pilot Performance Features
Along with your Honda Pilot fuel economy, you’ll have several other performance features available to help you make the most of your vehicle efficiency. See below:
- HondaLink: Stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System: This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when driving, working to make your braking and accelerating more fuel friendly.
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System: The “intelligent” part of the Pilot’s available AWD system means that it knows when to turn on, keeping you in efficient 2WD mode until it senses traction is lost and AWD is needed.
Explore the Honda Pilot for Sale at The New Babylon Honda
No matter which configuration you choose for your Bay Shore ride, you can rely on the 2020 Honda Pilot mpg numbers to keep you moving. At The New Babylon Honda, you’ll find a great online selection of new Honda Pilot models for sale to meet your driving needs as well as other outstanding Honda SUVs and crossovers.
Get the leasing or financing process started with our secure online financing application or our monthly payment calculator. Contact us today to learn more about how our Honda dealership near Deer Park can find the right vehicle for you!
Learn More About the Honda Pilot
No matter if you’re using your three-row crossover for carpooling or carrying plenty of cargo around West Islip, you expect a fully loaded and spacious model to deliver plenty of efficiency and power. That’s why so many area drivers choose the Pilot: the 2020 Honda Pilot fuel economy and top-of-the-line performance specs. Learn more about the Honda…
For the job site or family-friendly fun around West Babylon, the right SUV for you and your family is essential. Fortunately, the new 2020 Honda Pilot towing capacity delivers! Its powerful engine and towing capacity will make you feel confident behind the wheel. The Honda Pilot also comes with a host of towing features to ensure a seamless…
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT trims. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT trims. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT trims. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.