2019 Honda Civic Performance
The 2019 Honda Civic performance features stay in line with Civic models from years passed, but they also ensure you still turn heads on the Babylon roads. Whether you’re looking for a vehicle that generates a good amount of power or one that offers impressive fuel efficiency, the stylish Honda Civic is a great sedan to choose. Explore the 2019 Honda Civic performance features below.
Honda Civic Specs
The Honda Civic specs delve into the two different engine options provided by this new sedan. In addition, you’ll be impressed with the Honda Civic MPG, transmission, and other performance features offered by this new model.
- Standard inline 4-cylinder engine found on the LX and Sport models generates 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque and offers an EPA-estimated 25 city and 36 highway mpg*
- The inline 4-cylinder with turbocharged found on the EX, EX-L, and Touring models offers 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque and includes an EPA-estimated 32 city and 42 highway mpg*
- Standard Eco Assist™ system helps you get the most fuel efficiency out of your Honda Civic
- Hill Start Assist feature lets you keep control on steep West Islip roadways
- Electric Parking Brake with Automatic Brake Hold keeps your vehicle where it needs to be when in park
- 6-speed manual, M-CVT, or LL-CVT transmissions are available on the different trim levels
Driver Assist Technology
In addition to performance specs, the Honda Civic is also fun to drive because of the driver assistance technologies through Honda Sensing™ that come with this new model. When you want a sedan that will keep you safe while on the go, this is the model to choose.
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low Speed Follow
- Auto High Beam Headlights
- Honda LaneWatch™
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
Find Your New Civic at Babylon Honda
If your Lindenhurst commute could use the excitement offered by the 2019 Honda Civic, head to Babylon Honda to explore our inventory. While here, feel free to compare the Honda Civic vs. Honda Accord to ensure you’re bringing the right Honda model home. Contact us today to schedule your test drive.
*25 city/36 highway/29 combined mpg rating for LX & Sport 6MT trims. 30 city/38 highway/33 combined mpg rating for LX CVT and Touring trims. 29 city/37 highway/32 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT trim. 32 city/42 highway/36 combined mpg rating for EX & EX-L trims. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.